Listing information of house and lot in Cavite, Philippines, affordable houses, and quality house & lot for your dream home
Proceed now to => House and Lot In Cavite
Planning your dream kitchen
Make your kitchen close to your family’s heart.
The kitchen has broadened to become a social gathering space for friends and a homework space for kids. Most people are resting at home surrounding themselves with things that bring convenience and comfort to their living space. Kitchens usually rank second or third as a home remodeling project and it is one of the most important areas in your condo unit. Thus making them beautiful and functional is very important. No matter how big or small your kitchen is, the most important is the feeling of comfort will surround its dweller.
Here are some helpful ways, tips & advice we could do to make our kitchen the heart of our home.
1. Color: if your kitchen is big but dull, cheer it up with bright color scheme, like yellow and orange. Adding color changes the mood and atmosphere of a room. Selecting a colorful countertop is a practical and decorative option for sprucing up a kitchen. When deciding on a color palette for your kitchen, for instance, if you want your kitchen to be cool, light, airy and open , then stay natural and avoid dark woods, black counter tops and lots of pattern.
2. Lightings: well-planned kitchen lighting can create cheerful and inviting spaces, increase the safety of food preparation and highlight cabinetry and design features. Always consider the three basic functions of lightings in the kitchen, namely: ambient lighting produces a daylight effect. Using dimmer lights will make it easier to get the right amount of light. Task lights under kitchen cabinets or in other strategic areas, brightens the common kitchen tasks. Lastly, in-between lights illuminate kitchen workspaces, while providing generous amounts of ambient light
3. Countertops: solid surface countertops are the trends for today’s modern and even classic style kitchens. They provide a clean, bacteria-resistant surface that can easily be repaired if there are scratches and can be buffed and re-buffed to provide a fresh looking surface from time to time. It can also be molded into many shapes and forms that traditional materials like marble, tiles or granite cannot follow. These contours will also look seamless because the joints can be adhered using the same acrylic materials in paste form that is glued together, making it look homogenous. To add character to the wall behind your sink, and life to your kitchen, spark your creativity and accent your kitchen walls with a customized back splash.
4. Food Storage: efficient storage creates order in a kitchen. Good organization and easy access is essential to these spaces. Cabinets are the storage unit of choice in kitchens. Since cabinets are wide and deep, you may use staggered shelving, door racks, tilt-out bins, drawer dividers and pull-out trays with dividers to maximize the use of space.
5. Venting the Kitchen: kitchen vents must be able to remove moisture, smoke, grease, heat and odors. This job is handled most effectively by a range wood installed directly over the range or cook top.
6. How to beautify your kitchen with the right accents:
a. New hardware and knobs
Replacing your cabinet hardware and knobs can make a huge difference in the look of your kitchen.
b. Adding borders and moldings
A wallpaper or paint border is on the top of the wall next to the ceiling, but it can also look nice at chair rail height and also as a backsplash above your kitchen countertops. For classic looking kitchens in particular,you can moldings for the sides, top and doors of your cabinet that will enhance and change the look of any kitchen. Fancy rope trim and fluted moldings can be glued on to your cabinets to give them a little pizzazz. If your doors are too plain, you can even buy moldings to add interest to the door panels. Spicing up your kitchen with the said styles, surely, you can create a comfortable yet attractive space.
Proceed now to => House & Lot In Cavite